Monday, December 19, 2011

Update: T-Minus 7 Days!!

It is starting to really hit me now...in 7 Days I will be moving to Gulu, Uganda for 11 months! So crazy! I can honestly say that I am so excited, humbled, and blessed for this opportunity to work with Remnant Uganda! I know that this year is going to be one of great transformation, refinement, and growth...not only for Remnant, but for my personal life as well. That being said, I would really covet your prayers throughout this journey! I know that nothing will be able to come to pass without God's grace and favor. Therefore, please pray for:

-Remnant Uganda: Pray that this would be the year for Remnant to become self-sustaining and successful. Pray for numerous partnerships and screen printing clients. Pray that we are able to get quality control up to US standards and that we would be able to purchase all of the necessary supplies to do so. Lastly, please pray that we can effectively begin to implement social development programs that help empower and rehabilitate our beneficiaries.

-Remnant Uganda Beneficiaries: Pray that their lives would be radically transformed by the hope of Jesus. Pray that wounds from their past would begin to heal as they root their identity in Christ. Pray that they would then be empowered and compelled by God's love to be agents of change in their community. Pray for protection over their families and for their health. Lastly, please pray that through Remnant, they would learn how to provide a substantial and legitimate for their families.

-Me: Pray that the Lord would give me wisdom beyond my years as I step into the role of Country Director of Remnant Uganda. Pray that He would give me discernment when making tough decisions. Pray that I would be sensitive and receptive to how the Holy Spirit is moving. Pray that I would be able to present each day and not get caught up in what tomorrow holds. Pray that I would have patience and joy in all circumstances and that I would never forget the One I am truly serving. Pray for sweet time with the Lord each day. Lastly, please pray for protection from spiritual warfare, as well as physical protection (i.e. health).

If you are interested in finding out more information about Remnant Uganda, you can visit our website at: www.remnantuganda.com
Thank you all for your continued love and support!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie! What an adventure, what a chance-of-a- lifetime opportunity to watch God work as you meet with faith each challenge as it arises....you will be in my prayers, I'll look forward to your updates. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete