Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Much Needed Update!

I don't have to much time but I wanted to post a quick update...

As many of you know, last week a pretty crazy but I am doing much better! Work is amazing...I absolutely love these girls and I am blessed beyond words to work with them. A few weeks ago the staff at Purse of Hope began meeting every Monday morning to pray and intercede for the girls...and we are already seeing huge breakthroughs in their lives. It amazes me how we will pray for things, and literally that same day, those things will already come into fruition. The Lord is incredibly faithful and I know that these visible changes in the girls, are only possible in and through HIM!!

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8

But as we rejoice in God's faithfulness, I ask that you all continue to pray for these girls! I know the Lord has big plans in store for Purse of Hope and that this is just the beginning! Thank you all for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment